Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A New Happy List


It’s been awhile since I’ve done one of these, but here is what is making me happy today:

*The light-up feature on my car’s speedometer had been broken, so at night I couldn’t tell how fast I was going.  Before I got it in to the shop, it spontaneously healed itself. 

*I’m very excited about my mostly green kitchen (I’m about to go downstairs and wail on that thing, get it entirely green).

*Arthur has been especially snuggly and sweet this morning.

*I took an ambien before bed last night, then came upstairs and looked at Pinterest (Facebook is entirely off-limits after ambien, but I’ve decided Pinterest won’t hurt anything, I’m not trying to say anything clever).  This morning it was a pleasant (and complete) surprise to see what I had pinned!

Hope your day is starting off well, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment