Monday, January 8, 2018

Health Saga Update- Number 2

There has been so little movement on my health stuff since October that I haven’t bothered to update here. I still have very little to add, but thought I’d at least let you guys know that I haven’t fallen off the face of the earth.

I was supposed to go see a neurosurgeon last October, but between the surgeon and my insurance I couldn’t get an appointment and I honestly didn’t try that hard. I knew my insurance would change in 2018 and that I would want to see a surgeon from the new clinic. I finally have an appointment on Wednesday at the endocrinology clinic that I tried for months to go to, and they’re in network with my new insurance plan, so hopefully things will get a lot easier. It still feels like I’m going back a step, but now whatever they recommend should actually be feasible under the new plan. Fingers crossed!

1 comment: