Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A New Space


Wow.  It’s been a while!

It’s not that I’ve not been writing.  I’ve been writing my face off, actually.  I took another class (or actually, it was a workshop) at the same place that I took one earlier this spring.  I think that the process of reading and writing is slower for me than most people, so it ended up being about 15 hours a week of coursework.  I also started working another afternoon a week.  So, between my writer’s workshop and the extra work, I have not had time to update the blog. 

I’m also struggling with how to move forward with the blog these days now that I’m dating again.  I don’t know how to process widowhood without processing it through the lens of a new relationship (holy cow, it brings stuff up), but I also want to be respectful of this new man.  The thing about this blog that has been great is that it’s given me a chance to process my previous relationship, but there was no worry of hurting my love’s feelings.  That is no longer the case, as the man I’m currently in a relationship with is actually living (phew).  So….

I guess, I want to ask you to bear with me as I try to navigate this new space. 

Love to all the tens of you!

*I'm going to attempt to catch you up on what's been going on in my life in the past couple of months...here goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment