Monday, January 10, 2011

"Fiesta Fotos" or "Phiesta Photos"

The Fiesta was a blast!  One of the most fun birthday parties, EVER.  We enjoyed margaritas, nachos and multi-layer dip (lost count of how many layers it was, with what we liked and wanted to leave out) and also, lemon cupcakes with fluffy white frosting, (and the same for the gluten free eaters in the group).  Clearly I’m not really a grown up, even though I’m 32, because I still like little kid food.

It’s hard to decide what the highlight was, if it was the fun dinner conversation, the butterfly piñata, the hilarious party favors/face costumes, or the original rendition of Happy Birthday, *whistled* this time instead of sung.



"Jefe, would you say that I have a plethora of pinatas?"

My Cousins and My Bestie:  Faith, Nick, Ingrid, Eli

Mom and Dad.  This ought to be next year's Christmas card shot.

Man, the Anderberg men are so manly they can grow facial hair even when they're babies!

The butterfly pinata.  It was slightly chilly out there, but worth it!

The handsome fella.  "But I can't pay the rent," " But you must pay the rent!" " But I can't pay  the rent,"  Arthur:  "I'll save you!"

You know the cute baby photos in the back of the yearbook?  I think this one's Asher's.


No comments:

Post a Comment