Friday, June 17, 2011

This week's Happy List

Here's what's making me smile this week:

I have the plummer here.  He’s down in the cellar working on the fittings between the galvanized and copper pipes (something that’s been on my list to have fixed since I moved in).  Yay!  For getting things checked off the list!  Arthur is on full alert, he acts like it’s the Norman invasion, or something.  But, (also, Boo!) the water is turned off and I have to go to the bathroom.  Bad.  And, I have cleaning to do and can’t get it done with no water turned on so I’m just hanging out, watching tv and looking at Facebook (I’m sure I could find something productive to do, but, why bother?).   Is it bad that it occurred to me that I could lock him up down there in the scary dungeon? 

I’m incredibly busy.  I’m not sure what it is that I’m doing to fill my time, but I feel like I’m busy from sun-up to sun-down and never quite get everything accomplished.  But it’s good to have distractions.

I am doing incredibly well.  I love people asking me “How are you?”  And finally being able to answer honestly, “Good.”

Ok, I’m off to do something productive (maybe I’ll put together my new porch swing) and find a bathroom…

No comments:

Post a Comment